By R. Ganesh Narayanan, Uday Shanker Dixit
This edited e-book comprises prolonged study papers from AIMTDR 2014. This comprises fresh examine paintings within the fields of friction stir welding, sheet forming, becoming a member of and forming, modeling and simulation, effective prediction concepts, micro-manufacturing, sustainable and eco-friendly production matters and so on. this may end up beneficial to scholars, researchers and practitioners within the box of fabrics forming and manufacturing.
Read Online or Download Advances in Material Forming and Joining: 5th International and 26th All India Manufacturing Technology, Design and Research Conference, AIMTDR 2014 PDF
Similar international_1 books
The two-volume set LNCS 8269 and 8270 constitutes the refereed court cases of the nineteenth overseas convention at the conception and alertness of Cryptology and data, Asiacrypt 2013, held in Bengaluru, India, in December 2013. The fifty four revised complete papers provided have been rigorously chosen from 269 submissions.
The Database and specialist platforms purposes - DEXA - meetings are dedi cated to supplying a world discussion board for the presentation of purposes within the database and specialist structures box, for the trade of rules and reports, and for outlining standards for the long run structures in those fields.
The convention subject matters deal with assorted theoretical and useful features, and imposing ideas for clever platforms and informatics disciplines together with bioinformatics, computing device technological know-how, clinical informatics, biology, social reviews, in addition to robotics study. The convention additionally speak about and current options to the cloud computing and large facts mining that are thought of scorching study issues.
- Proceedings of the Nineteenth International Machine Tool Design and Research Conference: held in Manchester, 13th – 15th September, 1978
- Statistical Atlases and Computational Models of the Heart: First International Workshop, STACOM 2010, and Cardiac Electrophysiological Simulation Challenge, CESC 2010, Held in Conjunction with MICCAI 2010, Beijing, China, September 20, 2010. Proceedings
- Molecular Breeding of Forage and Turf: The Proceedings of the 8th International Symposium on the Molecular Breeding of Forage and Turf
- Redefining William III : the impact of the King-Stadholder in international context
- FM 2016: Formal Methods: 21st International Symposium, Limassol, Cyprus, November 9-11, 2016, Proceedings
Additional resources for Advances in Material Forming and Joining: 5th International and 26th All India Manufacturing Technology, Design and Research Conference, AIMTDR 2014
Figure 14 shows the variation of flow stress with strain for actual and estimated material parameters for aluminum strip. Here, the temperature range considered is Fig. 10 Variation of flow stresses with strain for steel (strip) at actual and estimated material properties for temperature a 520 K, b 800 K An Efﬁcient Inverse Method … 21 Fig. 11 Variation of flow stresses with strain for copper (strip) at actual and estimated material properties for temperature a 520 K, b 600 K Fig. 12 Variation of flow stresses with strain for copper (strip) at actual and estimated material properties for temperature a 720 K, b 800 K 22 V.
14. 2 Inverse Estimation of Material Parameters and Coefﬁcient of Friction for Variable Friction Case In this section, the coefﬁcient of friction is assumed to vary with temperature. The friction coefﬁcient is decided on the basis of forward slip measurement. The exit speed of strip is higher than the speed roll (peripheral speed of work-roll) during rolling due to reduction in strip at deformation zone. The relative difference of the these speeds is deﬁned as forward slip (fs) as follows fs ¼ V2 À Vr Â 100 Vr ð25Þ where V2 is the exit speed of strip, and Vr is the roll speed.
Int J Adv Manuf Technol 34:262–269 Shang J, Hatkevich S, Wilkerson L (2012) Experimental study and numerical simulation of electromagnetic tube expansion. In: Proceedings of the 5th international conference on high speed forming, 24–26 Apr 2012, pp 83–92 28 V. Yadav et al. Shirizly A, Lenard JG (2000) The effect of lubrication on mill loads during hot rolling of low carbon steel strips. J Mater Process Technol 97:61–68 Vural M, Rittel D, Ravichandran G (2003) Large strain mechanical behavior of 1018 cold-rolled steel over a wide range of strain rates.
Advances in Material Forming and Joining: 5th International and 26th All India Manufacturing Technology, Design and Research Conference, AIMTDR 2014 by R. Ganesh Narayanan, Uday Shanker Dixit